Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Me.

My name is Reginald Peevy. I'm created in the image and likeness of God. I am a child of God, by God's mercy and grace, through His Son Jesus Christ.

January 23, 2008 was the best day of my life. I finally screamed that i needed help & that i was lost. I have my life to Jesus Christ. Its the best thing i ever did.

I am a EX-Liar, EX-Slave to sin, EX- Conformist, EX- Fornicator, EX- Hypocrite, EX-Failure, EX- Masturbator, EX- Porn Addict, I LOVE JESUS CHRIST & I"M FORGIVEN!!; all by the grace of God!

I am not ashamed of the gospel,
the gospel of Jesus Christ;
No I am not ashamed to be counted;
But I'm willing to give my life;
See I'm ready to be all He wants me to be,
give up the wrong for the right:
No I am not ashamed of gospel of Jesus Christ!

When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not shouting "I am saved" I'm whispering "I get lost!" "That is why I chose this way."
When I say..."I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need someone to be my guide.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and pray for strength to carry on.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and cannot ever pay the debt.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not claiming to be perfect, my flaws are too visible but God believes I'm worth it.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I still feel the sting of pain I have my share of heartaches which is why I seek His name.
When I say.. " I am a Christian", I AM!

I'm just a simple man trying to make an impact on the world through the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment